Well it's been a while since I've written anything anywhere, so I thought that maybe updating my newest thing first would be for the best. The only reason I'm actually updating this is cause I've found myself with nothing to do for some strange reason and now I'm trying to find something to do with my time. As far as I'm concerned I've done everything I have available for me to do, at least for today. Being unemployed still doesn't help with my boredom, normally the things I'm doing would have to wait till after work but since I don't have a job I finish everything really early and have nothing else to do for the rest of my day. I'm getting tired of some of the video games I've been playing, like Star Wars the Old Republic. It's a good game but you can only play it so much before you get bored of it. I've thought of playing WoW again but I don't know if I could get back into that game, specially since most of my friends don't really play anymore. I've gotten back into Diablo 2 a bit and I'm really excited for diablo 3 to come out but that's not till May. The one thing I've found that I really enjoyed was Skyrim. I'd still be playing Skyrim but I had a downloaded copy and one of the files were corrupt pretty early on so I couldn't complete the main story quest without the game completely crashing. I'm thinking of actually buying it, which is what I would normally do, but since I'm out of work I'd rather not add to my bills with something that I don't actually need.
One thing that I've actually been thinking of doing with all my free time is creating a youtube page and uploading videos and things that I'll make. It probably won't be anything special and it'd probably be more of a video blog than anything else but it would be fun I think. The name I will have for that page will be "just add pants". It's kind of an inside joke among my friends and I but I also think it's kind of catchy. I have another friend who's really getting into his youtube page, he posted a video not to long ago and he's thinking of making other videos. He wants to be a rapper I think and he's not bad. I just think he gets lazy and doesn't get around to doing the things he wants to do. I can't really say much about that cause I'm the same way I tend to get lazy and put things off for the longest time.
Anyways I think I'm going to end this post here, thinking of finding something to do has given me a gnarly headache so I think I'll lay down for a bit and take a nap. Oh, and if you want to check out my friends video here it is. http://www.youtube.com/user/HarrisALLmighty It's the only video on his youtube page, it'd be nice if you watch it and comment and like it or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment