Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Road to recovery

Well I threw my back out a few days ago so I haven't really been able to do much unless I was laying on my back. It's kind of funny I think, being so young and yet having so many body troubles. I don't mind being in pain sometimes, it's kind of a reminder of the things I've done in my life. My knees are a from football and other sports during high school and from my accident in Toronto. My back is kind of a mystery to me though, it could be a mixture of a few hits I've taken through different sports and different injuries but for the most part I can't really pin it on a single major event. I just think that my back has been weakened through a bunch of different things who knows though. Oh well, I'll survive haha.

What else have I been up to... nothing really I suppose. Still looking for a job but I'm patient, still hoping I get one before the middle of next month. I still have bills to pay. I think my problem is that I need to rework my resume and cover letter... though it's not bad I think. I've sent out a bunch of resumes I'm just not having any luck, which sucks. I'm not so worried about not getting a job... but not having anything to do is going to drive me crazy. One can only play so many video games, paint so many warhammer figures and watch so many tv shows and movies before you want to pull your hair out. I find myself sleeping a lot these days cause I have nothing to do which I know in itself isn't healthy. I just don't have the drive to do anything... or the means to do anything really.

Anyways I'm going to cut this one short, my backs starting to bother me again and it is kind of early... I should get some sleep sometime... I guess. Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment